What is Chronic Care Management?
At RemoteFocus, we understand that patients living with multiple chronic conditions require additional assistance beyond the scope of the medical practice. Our highly qualified staff and clinicians work with the patients to improve disease control, coordination of care, patient engagement and education and promote positive health outcomes. CCM allows for the patient to feel fully supported and connected to their healthcare professional.
What is Remote Patient Monitoring?
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) can help healthcare professionals provide care more effectively and efficiently. RPM allows the provider to utilize medical devices to gather patient data, beyond the traditional health care delivery setting. The dedicated RemoteFocus staff will monitor and assess the patients and escalate concerns, when necessary. This model reduces clinical and administrative burden and enhances data-driven clinical decision making. All work and patient-calls made through our service are automatically recorded and time stamped.
What isTelehealth / Health Assistance?
Let RemoteFocus help you connect with your patients in between visits with our state-of-the-art telehealth technology services and personalized level of care. Though in-person office visits may be necessary in certain cases, virtual visits are growing in popularity and can assist with care options including:
- Lab test or x-ray results
- Therapy and online counseling
- Recurring conditions like migraines or urinary tract infections
- Skin conditions
- Prescription management
- Urgent care issues like colds, coughs, and stomach aches
- Post-surgical follow-up
What is Transitional Care?
Our Transitional Care team monitors patients who were recently discharged from an acute care facility who are at high risk for readmissions.
- Manage conditions that influence post-acute recovery using remote patient monitoring to help prevent condition exacerbation
- Decrease avoidable rehospitalizations and ER visits
- Monitor goals and measures including follow-up visits and medication adherence
- Reduce total cost of care through performance-based transitional care